Find Firms COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
Last Updated: May 10, 2021
FindFirms is the most values and trusted source of information to find and manage business software and service firms.
Before using FindFirms services, read the Community Guidelines (“Guidelines”) thoroughly. It is a legal agreement directing your Use of FindFirms website and services. Including rises to that and stocks made available within.
We trail to keep our reviews authentic – Community Guidelines
We validate reviewers by partnering with marketers and businesses to securely validate users through select policies. We do not permit users to give reviews for their current employers, former employers, or competitors.
- No pay-to-play. Sellers cannot influence the ratings, placement, sort order, etc. by spending time or money with us.
- Review moderation. After our automated filtering process removes reviews that do not meet our minimum submission requirements, our team manually checks each review. All reviews must pass our moderation process before they are published.
- Our algorithms. Find Firms’ well-being ratings, market presence scores, and average scores are determined algorithmically in real-time based on reviews gathered from our user community, as well as data aggregated from publicly available online sources and social networks.
- Business partners. Users who have a business relationship with a seller, such as resellers, can often provide valuable insight and are not restricted from leaving reviews on Find Firms. However, because of the potential bias of such relationships, business partner reviews do not count toward the Find Firms score and are flagged with a “Business Partner” label on the review.
- Rejected reviews. We reserve the right to remove reviews that do not meet minimum quality standards, including, but not limited to, those that have been copied from other sources, contain responses unrelated to the questions asked, include defamatory comments, or indicate trial or non-professional use.
Tips for participating in the Find Firms Community
We work to keep our conversations useful, transparent, and safe for the whole community. Violating these guidelines may result in the removal of content or a user being permanently banned from contributing to the Find Firms community.
- Use your real identity. Use your real name and identity when posting to ensure you’re credited for your expertise!
- Your content is enough. Anything taken from another source must be properly attributed and legally yours to share.
- Respect each other. By using this platform, you are agreeing to treat other users with respect. We have no tolerance for content that harasses an individual or group based on race, gender, religion, nationality, ethnicity, political group, sexual orientation, or other characteristics. Abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Respect the platform. Users who do not post meaningful content, use deceptive means to generate traffic, post unsolicited promotions, or manipulate content will be banned.
- Talk it out. We encourage different opinions. If someone has answered a question and you have a different solution, please feel free to share it! Engaging in respectful dialogue makes the entire community better.
Tips for sellers – Community Guidelines
- Get involved. All sellers have an equal opportunity to take advantage of being part of Find Firms’ community. They can be listed on the site, update the pages of their offerings, and respond to user posts free of charge. We encourage sellers to do so as this promotes transparency.
- Gather reviews. We encourage all sellers to ask their customers to leave reviews with authentic, unbiased feedback. If Find Firms discovers evidence of a seller soliciting only positive reviews, we will remove the reviews. To assist sellers with outreach to their customers, Find Firms offers a free service through which we will contact a seller’s customers on their behalf to ask them to share their authentic feedback on one or more of their offerings.
Earth 2050: How Will Digital Life Change in the future. With technology evolving day by day, most people are wondering what the next 30 years of technology will look like. How will mobile phones work in the future? How will we get news updates in the future? In what...
The 9 unique and successful entrepreneurs of India. Who broke the typical image of a grey flannel suit. They thought out of the box and created a niche for themselves. As Winston Churchill once said “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to...